Use Terms and Conditions:
Welcome to 88i Seguradora Digital S.A., registered under CNPJ no. 29.846.286/0001-02 and with commercial headquarters at Av. Angelica, 2529 – Ed. Inovabra Habitat, 1st Floor -Bela Vista, CEP (Postal Code) 01227-200 in São Paulo, hereinafter called 88i.
88i is a digital platform that uses technology to simplify the sale of insurance and delivery of assistance.
These Use Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms”) are intended to guide access and use in addition to establishing the conditions for correct and appropriate use of the platform and the services offered therein.
To use the Site or the Application, theseUse Terms and Conditions must be carefully read, understood and accepted. Any questions generated by these terms may be answered through email email@example.com.
By clicking on the “Accepted” button, you are freely, duly informed and unequivocally agreeing, without any reservations, to the full conditions contained herein and consider this Term valid as any other contract you have signed.
This Term may be amended at any time. Under these conditions, Users must check the Contentof this document whenever possible, making sure that it is the latest version, as dated at the end of the document.
If you do not agree to all the conditions contained in this Term, click on the button indicating that you do not agree to accept the conditions of this Term (if applicable) and cease any use of the 88i platform.
How We Treat Your Data
Therefore, you agree that your personal data, provided at the time of registration on our Website or Application, will be collected and processed for the purpose of providing you with information about insurance quotes and assistance as well as for the provision of services itself.
You also agree that indirect personal data may be collected during access to and use of our Website, Software or Application, such as access number and other identifiers (email, IP, IMEI); access log to available digital platforms, with date, time, IP, Access logical port, session duration and respective access logs, usage actions and contracting of products and services.
Users further declare being aware that personal datamay also be collected from third-party databases or public databases, in order to comply with laws and regulations of the insurance industry, preparation of insurance proposals or policies, credit analysis and fraud prevention and consent to scanningforsensitive personal data collection purposes, supplied directly or made public in internet applications. Data received from partners or public databases may include: Full name, personal documents (CPF, RG, etc.), contact data (email, address, telephone number, communication application identifiers and social networks), affiliation, marital status, spouse data, professional data, financial data, property information, copies of documents and biometric data.
For easy reading and comprehension purposes, a few words/terms are applied with the first letter in capital letters.
The 88i tool used by mobile devices such as mobile phones or tablets.
Means any and all information made available by or through the Website, such as text, data, software, images, videos, audios, interactive features, including the source codes used to display such Content, such as those in HTML, CSS, PHP, and others.
Means any data in relation to an individual person (direct personal data) or data that may identify the data subject or influence decisions about him/her, such as, but not limited to: identification numbers, geolocation, browsing data, etc. (indirect personal data)
Means the email address 88iSeguradora.Digital or any other that replaces it.
Means Software owned exclusively by 88i through which user dataand all data collected in an automated manner will be copied, and managed.
- Registration and Data
At the time of the User’s registration for use of the platform, Users must provide accurate, reliable and complete information, keeping them always up to date, through the channels available on both the Website and the Application. Once the registration has been completed, loginwill be granted and a password for personal and non-transferable use of the platform will be defined, and, in this act, Users agree and accept with these conditions.
As long as we are in possession of your information, it may be provided to the competent authorities for collaboration in investigations or judicial proceedings, even if preparatory or precautionary, provided said act is both, required and permitted by law.
- The Platform
88i reserves the right to interrupt, at any time, part or in full its Website or Application as well as modify them without prior notice.
This Term, or the use of the Website or Application, does not grant Users any intellectual property rights in relation to either. By accepting this document, Users acknowledge that the login granted only provides them with the right to limited use of the Website or Application in accordance with the Terms set forth herein. Accordingly, Users agree not to modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer, decompile or perform any activity for the purpose of discovering the source code of the Website or Application. Finally, in the same sense, Users may not remove or alter any copyright notice or identification or any other intellectual property notices on any of the platformsoffered.
88i is fully engaged in the security of users of this platform as well as of the information accessed. For this reason, we request that, if any evidence of misuse and/or unauthorized use of your User is perceived, please notify us immediately through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights in connection with the Website or Application, as well as all Platform Content, are the property of 88i.
Users are not entitled to modify, disclose, reproduce, adapt, exploit or record, sell, distribute copies, reproduce, donate, transfer all or part of the data and Content made available through the Website or Application.
Costs and expenses arising from breaches, without impairment of the appropriate judicial measures to be adopted by 88i.
Users must maintain the confidentiality of the passwords provided by not sharing them with third parties.
Registering the passwords on paper should be avoidedas well as leaving them exposed to third parties.Passwords should be changed from time to time or whenever there is any doubt as to theirconfidentiality;
Users agree not to use the Website or Application:
- For any illegal or personal purpose, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy or property rights, hateful, or racial, ethnic or objectionable, that may harm the privacy or other rights of others, or which harm minors in any way;
- To transmit any Content (such as inside information, intellectual property or confidential information) that the Users do not have the right to transmit as per any pertinent legislation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junkmail, spam, chain and pyramid schemes;
- To transmit any material that contains viruses or any other malicious code, files or programs designed to disrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any Software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or harmful elements on devices, as well as any Content that may harm the provider’s system, the Developer, other Users and/or third parties; and
- To clone, lease, cede, rent, sell, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, create derivative products based on the Website or Application or any part thereof, with Users recognizing that they may not reduce any part of the Website or Application to a readable format, nor allow third parties to do so. If, by action or omission, such violations are incurred, Users become liable, before 88i and third parties, for any and all damages, fines, costs and expenses arising from the violation, without impairment of the appropriate judicial measures to be adopted by 88i.
- Modification and Termination of Services
The services provided by 88i are continually updated and in permanent process of improvement.
Roles, features, or needs can be added or modified. The service provided through the Website or Application may also be suspended or interrupted completely without the need for any prior notice. 88i does not guarantee theuninterrupted enjoyment and availability of the Website or Application.
- Limitation of Liability
88i is not responsible for the acquisition, availability, operation, updating or maintenance of any equipment necessary outside its network to perform access to and use of the Website or Application, and all costs and expenses related to them are the responsibility of the User.
Without impairment to other disclaimers contained herein, 88i cannot be held responsible for:
- For any unavailability, errors or failures of the Website or Application, as well as for any defrauding of the utility that Users may have attributed to it, for the fallibility of the Website or Application, nor for any difficulty of access;
- For any incompatibility of the Website or Application such as hardware and/or program components installed on your hardware or device;
- For services or products offered by partners or any third parties, including their availability, quality, quantity, essential features, offers, prices, expiry of the offers, forms of payment or any other elements related to them;
- For any damages suffered by Users due to decision-making based on the Content or information provided on the Website or Application
- For damages caused by hackers and/or programs/codes harmful to the Software, such as, but not limited to, viruses, worms, denial attacks, trojan horses, spyware, adware, phishing, rootkits, ramsomware, botnets, browser hijackers, or any other contaminating or destructive programs.
88i does not guarantee that:
- the functions contained on the Website meet the Users’ needs;
- operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- any functionality will remain available;
- defects on the Website will be corrected;
88i may contact the Users through their telephones, WhatsApp and/or email whenever necessary to deal with matters related to the Website, its Content or the Services, to make commercial communications, such as recommending products or research in relation to new features and User experience in using 88i. Should Users wish not to be contacted to receive this type of Content, they may request, at any time, the removal of their email and/or their telephone numbers, by clicking on the link indicated in the email received or send an email to email@example.com.
The removal of the Users’ email and/or telephone numbers from the database will not affect the Users’ use of the Website.
- General Provisions
Latest update date: 05/April/2021
Contact with the press:
+55 21 99248-6529
SAC: 0800 718 7813
Susep Process nº 15414.618702/2020-10